Monday, July 2, 2012

Rock Werchter saturday

Enjoy some live videos of what I saw this saturday at Rock Werchter.

Wolfmother - Woman
Like Mike Patton, I really don't like Wolfmother much but this opener song was ok.

Kasabian - Where did all the love go
Freaking awesome rock & roll.

Mumford & Sons - the Cave
Best singalong huge barnyard party I ever had, can't wait for the new album in september.

The XX - Shelter
Boring, instead of using the great moments on the album live, they play their music even more mellow, which was thought to be impossible...

Regina Spektor - Us
Unfortunately had to miss Regina to find a spot close upfront for Editors, worth it considering this video missing a few notes there :p.

Editors full set
One of my favorite bands ever, seen them twice, very different shows, very awesome shows. Enjoy the full set!

Chase & Status - It's no problem for me but it's a problem for you!
Dance finisher, some great moments.

1 comment:

Brizdaz (Darren) said...

I love "Wolfmother".
I saw them play live in March this year,along with "The Cranberries" and Lenny Kravitz.
They were all good and produced a lot of syncs for me.

http://brizdazz.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/cosmic-egg-and-dragon.html