Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wilfred

Wilfred follows a young man named Ryan (Elijah Wood) and his neighbor's dog Wilfred (Jason Gann). At first Ryan is suicidal, attempting to kill himself several times in the first episode. Ryan's female neighbor, Jenna (Fiona Gubelmann), asks him to look after her dog for the day. Ryan is taken aback as he sees Wilfred as an Australian man in a dog suit, while everyone else sees Wilfred as just a dog.

It's a remake of the original Australian show and the Jason Gann who co-created it reprises his role as Wilfred. The second is a clip from the original show. It's pretty awesome how hilarious and deep it gets.



_I know you think there's no hope, I know that you feel like a diamond in the rough that never got to shine, I know what you tried to do last night.
_How do you..?
_Because I am you, we are one mind... ahaaa just messing with ya, I read ya little snuff letter while you were passed out.

No comments: