Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ouch

My car and pc are being repaired, which will set me back over 600 euros, which I don't have. Good thing it's my b-day this month! ;p Come on 2009, get yourself together. Don't know yet when I'll be operational again.

Update: PC is fubar, dunno when I'll be able to afford a new one (lol!). I have internet and an old AMD K6 which is barely keeping together, along with an even older win98 computer lol. So I'll be able to post a little. I have a job interview at a helicopter company monday, so send me some positive vibes please!

6 comments:

Stefan J said...

Beaming...

EROCx1 said...

Good Vibes!

Unknown said...

wow...unfortunately, or fortunately, i can relate...my computer crashed so hard that putting humpty dumpty back together would be a cake-walk...
good vibes aside....perhaps its reboot, reload and reprogram time...
keep on keepin' on...

Dedroidify said...

Thanks ppl!

Unfortunately the mobo and power supply are fried Karmyn, though I'll manage, oldschool stylee!

Unknown said...

guess i should have been a tad more specific...i was referring to a reset, reboot, reload, defrag of your own system...YOU...
i was doing some more/deep psychic self cleaning myself recently...then the computer tanked...relationships i knew were "done" & closed off quickly...support systems yanked..etc etc...

Dedroidify said...

I'm fine, it's the tech! ;p